I meant to post yesterday, but things happen...
So the cleanse is officially over!! The last 3 days were much as before, although the last day I had a lot of stomach issues. I don't know if it has something to do with the cleanse, something to do with lovely Aunt Flo's visit, or something else completely.
Yesterday was my first day of being able to have other food, I had decided to introduce grains. And seeing as how I missed peanut butter more than any other food, I made myself a shake and a piece of whole wheat toast with a bit of peanut butter for breakfast. SO good!!!
I was planning on mostly eating the way I had been for the rest of the day but my husband called to ask if I wanted to go to lunch with him since I could eat anything I wanted finally. Since I'd used up every ounce of willpower I've ever had the past 3 weeks I agreed. We went to Chipotle, my favorite place! I had a bowl that had brown rice, black beans, chicken, corn salsa, a tiny bit of cheese, and lettuce. I only ate half of it though, couldn't really get down more than that. Plus I had some chips and guacamole. Decided that would be the "cheat" part of the meal. About an hour after I started having some stomach cramps that lasted about three hours. Problem is that is the same kind of stomach stuff I already had going on so I don't know if it was from the food or if I would have had that no matter what I ate.
I wasn't hungry around the time I usually eat snack, then I ended up on an hour long errand having to pick up my middle schooler and drive his friend to his mom's work. Ended up witnessing a car accident that happened right in front of me, so that made the whole errand even longer. When I got home it was only an hour or so before dinner, and I wasn't even really hungry still. BUT...I decided that the Thin Mints in my freezer had been calling my name for long enough, so I ate two of them. Again, SO good!!!
Dinner was salmon and veggies. Clint made some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies after he ate, and I had two of them.
So overall I didn't completely stick to my plan, but I don't think I did too shabby. I didn't really feel guilty or anything indulging in a few things that I hadn't gotten to have in so long. Today I am going to stick to my meal plan, no treats or cheats. I know that now that I have gone for 3 weeks without eating crap food that I will be ok going for a few days or a week. I can still have the things I like, but in moderation and occasionally instead of daily.
Now if I could just get my stomach to stop aching and my uterus to get out of the vice grip that has been on it for two days (sorry, probably a bit tmi, but seriously OMG, having HORRID cramps!)
Oh, before I forget...my ending weight was 277.0...so a total weight loss of 15.6 lbs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment